Learn About Our Chace After Dark Events!
Dates and Times
- May 25, 2023 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- August 24, 2023 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- November 16, 2023 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- February 22, 2024 6:00 – 8:00pm
We will cover the topics of….
May 25: Protecting Your Nest Egg
- How to hold real property in various ways, how to execute asset protection on homes, how to save in capital gains, homestead exemption, personal resonance tax rates, and investment properties.
August 24: What About The Kids?
- Land trusts for children, testamentary guardians, the distribution of inheritance to children, special needs planning, and conservatorship vs. guardianship.
November 16: TBD
February 22: TBD
Yes! Send me instructions on how to join Chace After Dark events!
Chace focuses his practice on estate planning, business, and probate. With more than 20 years of legal experience serving a wide range of clients, Chace brings extensive legal knowledge and experience to each and every case.
Chace is a gifted communicator who began his career in 1997 at Culp, Elliot, and Carpenter, P.L.L.C., where he focused on tax and corporate law. But in 2002, he discovered his true passion in the dynamics of interpersonal relationships of family law, probate, and small businesses.